|det. penczak (veryoldschool) wrote,|
@ 2016-01-03 02:28:00
short lyric/quote here.
FULL NAME: Dominic Anthony Penczak
DOB: Jun 10.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Chicago.
ROLE Vampire Mythology - Registered.
MARITAL STATUS: Widowed.
- Alexander Penczak - Deceased
- Graciella Penczak - Deceased
- 3 Brothers
- 2 Sisters
- Margaret Penczak - Deceased
- 1 progeny.
• Plays the guitar and has a good singing voice.
short quote or lyric goes here
Dominic Penczak did not have a fairytale upbringing. There was no white picket fence and no mother with perfect hair serving dinner at exactly five. The last born son in an immigrant family of eight, he was well aware of the dangers of life from a young age. Boisterous and a and a natural born leader, he spent most of his youth with his older brothers. They would do “errands” for an older gentleman on the block and earn a little money to give to their parents. It wasn’t until his eldest brother got shot that Dom found out that the man was the leader of a growing gang of career criminals.
It was at that moment that he realized that wasn’t the life he wanted. Buckling down in school, he decided that he would go the opposite route and be a police officer. Clever and quick on his feet, he entered the Academy soon after he left school. He distanced himself from his brothers and his friends from the block and put his whole heart into doing well.
His first few years on the force went by fairly uneventful. He was known for being efficient and calm when he needed to be and ruthless when the situation called for it. Dom was promoted easily through the years and found himself doing quite well. He met a lovely irish woman named Adele and they married and were planning to start a family. Around this time, there were rumblings about Congress passing a law that would outlaw the sale of alcohol but it seemed unlikely at that time.
So, Dom continued rising in the ranks of the police department and Adele gave birth to a little girl they named Margaret Penczak and things seemed pretty perfect. Until Adele caught the eye of another man. An old friend of Dom’s from when he was a kid saw Adele and decided that stealing his wife from him would be payback for cutting ties with his old life.
He tried it the old fashioned way. Taking advantage of the time the now Detective Penczak spent at work dealing with growing violence in Chicago to play on her loneliness. Adele however was a loyal woman and would not give in.
Thinking outside the box, the man hired a group of thugs to take out the Penczak family. He had decided that with the ratification of the act that would prohibit alcohol sales and consumption, he had too much to worry about. One detective from the block who knew his racket was not worth keeping alive.
Late one night, one of the men faked an attack on the stoop of their apartment building and Dominic and Adele were rushed when they left their apartment to help. Adele was killed in the fight. Dominic was turned by Judas who happened upon him.
Margaret was left with his partner. Dominic didn’t want her to see him as a monster and didn’t trust his family. Then he and his maker left Chicago. It wasn’t long before he turned back to law enforcement. Leaning on the connections he had made, he transferred from precinct to precinct over the years. From time to time, he fought in wars or opened a private eye agency in Chicago. Staying close to his maker.
He had been working for the NYPD but has recently taken a sabbatical to come to Seattle.
short lyric/quote here.
- The oldest, most powerful line of vampires originating from Romania that are direct descendants of the First; Lilith, through her progeny Judas Iscariot. Nosferatu are rumored to have demon blood running through their veins and become stronger with each attack, unlike a bee, that will die with one sting. They are capable of spreading illness and plague among populations and, can control newly turned vampires. Except for Lilith and to a lesser extent Judas, Nosferatu cannot tolerate ultraviolet light at all as they will burst into flames. Nosferatu are only able to be killed by a stake made of Aspen wood through the heart, but silver will burn them badly. They are the vampire Authority, though most don't believe that they actually exist.
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian, French.
- Expert Marksman.
- Forensics and crime scene processing
PB: Oscar Isaac